Thursday, August 6, 2015

Last and Next Vacation.......

We spent last week in San Antonio for work, but it felt more like a vacation. Over the week we sold 11 items on eBay. Not bad......



Now, I'm focused on the next vacation. Every year I try to do something big for Courtney's birthday in September. Last year I kicked my ebay sales into overdrive and made enough money to put a down payment on a new car for her. It was my best month on eBay ever! This year I'm planning a long weekend trip to New Orleans. Depending on how much I can make on eBay, determines how amazing of a trip I can afford. My goal is to save $1400 by September 14th. Let's see if I can do it! 
Here are some of the recent sales: 



     Tommy Bahama men's XL silk shirt
TB shirts with large designs on the back are very valuable. 

               Purchase Price: $4.49
                    Sold: $57.00




        Tony Romo youth large jersey
It didn't sell for much but sold within hours so I was alright with the price. 

               Purchase Price: $1.90
                    Sold: $14.99 



 
     7 For All Mankind gray skinny jeans

               Purchase Price: $4.50
                    Sold: $24.99 




     Chippewa Distressed Leather Boots
We spent more than normal on these boots. We don't shop the cases at thrift shops, we stick to cheaper items. Still, we couldn't pass up these amazing boots. You shouldn't pass up Chippewa boots either. 

               Purchase Price: $10.99
                    Sold: $60.00 





       St. John by Marie Gray sweater
Always pick up St. John items when you see them. Know the difference between St. John and St. John Bay. We always but St. John and never buy St. John Bay. 

               Purchase Price: $4.50 
                      Sold: $39.99 


Considering we've gone thrift shopping maybe three times all summer and have been listing a lot of our excess inventory, we feel really good about our sales. Hopefully, the trend continues and I can reach my New Orleans goal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment