Saturday, July 18, 2015

Busy summer finally begins

I was supposed to spend the summer as Daniella's companion. I was going to take her on trips and watch A LOT of Barney! As a disabled person, I've learned to acknowledge my limitations and knew I couldn't work 8 hours a day with Daniella and put much time into my ebay business. My mind is ready for the challenge but my body won't cooperate. In anticipation, I stocked up on some inventory. I've slowly been listing that inventory all summer. They might not be huge money makers, but it clears space and puts some money in my account. 
My busy summer got delayed by Mono but it's off to a crazy start now. Here are some pics and items we've sold: 


Daniella and I on the carousel at Wild Adventures in Valdosta, Georgia. 




               Vigoss women's jeans
  
               Purchase Price: $4.50
                    Sold: $21.99




        Vintage Banana Republic jacket 

               Purchase Price: $4.50
                    Sold: $24.99 




     Vintage Lacoste cardigan. I thought this would sell for more, I won't be buying any more unless I find them really cheap. 

               Purchase Price: $4.99
                    Sold: $17.00




            Jordan XIII child size 8c 

               Purchase Price: $2.99
                    Sold: $29.99 




       Men's Lucky Brand jeans NWT

               Purchase Price: $4.99
                    Sold: $74.99 



 
       Christian Audigier men's jeans

               Purchase Price: $5.99
                     Sold: $49.99 


How has your summer gone so far? 

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! My business has slowed down A LOT since I had some relationship troubles followed by getting sick. Hopefully I'll be back at it starting next week. Those Lucky's are an amazing find! I wish I could find those kinds of things for that price at my thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete