I'm so excited & I just can't hide it! I reached several big goals in January.
- I made over $1000 profit for the first time ever! But that's just our secret....shhhh! I never like to discuss monthly profits but I had to share this one.
- Sold 75 items....just beating my previous record.
500 positive feedback without 1 negative (knock on wood!). 500 in 20 months doesn't seem too bad.
I've read about a lot of sellers struggling in January. So let me share my random thoughts on ebay. Success selling on eBay really comes down to only a few steps:
1. Find HIGH quality items to sell. If I have 49 HIGH quality items for sale and you have 490 alright items; I'll out sell you every time. It's about quality not quantity.
2. Take bright, professional quality pictures.
3. Write descriptive yet clean titles for listings.
4. Clearly provide every detail of your item; including the flaws. The more details the better.
5. Set fair prices.
I've noticed dark, blurry pictures; unrealistic prices, non descript titles and average products often hinder sales. If you pay great attention to the 5 steps above you'll have success.
Here are a few things I sold yesterday and today:
Quick Silver Board Short Large
Yes, things are going so well I sold a pair of board shorts to a man in Wisconsin in January.
Lucky Brand Vintage Jeans Size 12
Harley Davidson Women's Jeans
I don't work on Monday or Tuesday so I'll work on a post of best shirt brands to buy then. One more day in January....hope everybody finishes strong!