Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I ❤️ January





January has been my best month of all time. Why? I'm not totally sure. January was my worst month of 2015 and 2016 was my best month ever. I have around 200 items listed as usual. Honestly, I believe my improvement in identifying the best items to sell has lead to recent success. If you walk into a thrift store and can easily identify the most valuable pieces in the store, take decent pictures and list it efficiently.....you'll make money! Here are a few things I've sold recently: 



      NYDJ women's jeans size 18W 

                         Sold: $25.70 





     Redwing Men's Pecos Boots size 7 

Redwing will be on my next A-Z Brand list. Buy them any chance you get! 

                         Sold: $60.00 





          Coach Jenna Heels size 5.5 

Coach has a reputation for being very valuable but in my experience it doesn't sell that well on ebay. Have you had success with Coach items? 

                         Sold: $14.99 





       BKE Men's Seth Jeans size 36L

                       Sold: $49.99  





     Pendleton Vintage 1950's Jacket 

I shouldn't have agreed to sell this jacket. Somehow the buyer set the terms so I couldn't use the Global Shipping Program. So now I have to figure out how much it costs to ship to Australia. Anybody know where I can find that info? 

                       Sold: $49.99 





        Harley Davidson shirt size XL 

                       Sold: $36.80 





       Tommy Bahama women's shirt 

                       Sold: $14.99 


I am only a couple dollars from my ultimate monthly goal. I'm planning on listing like crazy tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed 🙏🙏

2 comments:

  1. Pendleton Vintage 1950's Jacket - go to the USPS website - https://ircalc.usps.com/?country=10013
    4 pounds and under can go First Class International. Select package, type in the weight, and a series of selections will pop up. Look for "First Class Int" and there will be a price.
    I ship lots international, never have used GSP, and have (so far) never had a problem. I print the labels at home and package it up as if it were a domestic package. The only countries I don't ship to are most So Amer and Italy. Russia I am not too fond of, but will have buyers from there occasionally. Good luck, great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You literally just saved me!

      Delete