Sunday, January 17, 2016

Short Term Goals



I loved everyone's reason for selling on eBay. Thank you for sharing!

I keep myself motivated by breaking my ebay selling into a series of short term goals. Each goal generally involves a new destination to explore. I'd much rather visit the world than own a bunch of stuff. For 2016, my goal is match every dollar I spend on a trip with a dollar paid on my medical bills. My present short term goals include: 

1. Save $500 for Las Vegas trip 
2. Save for deposit and first month payment on a new place to live ($2000) 
3. Begin saving for summer East Coast trip 

* Pay the same amount on my credit card 


How do you stay motivated? What short term goals do you have? 

Here are a few sales from the weekend that will help me achieve my goals: 




Facconable tie NWT. Facconable will be on my next A-Z list and is a brand I always look for. 

                         Cost: $4.00
                        Sold: $31.50 





                    Disney DVD Lot 

                         Cost: $6.00
                        Sold: $27.00 





          Lacoste vintage windbreaker 

                         Cost: $2.00 
                        Sold: $29.99 





        Big Star Maddie Bootcut Jeans

                          Cost: 60 cents 
                           Sold: $19.99





      Dries Van Noten women's jacket. This is the last item to sell from my AMAZING Goodwill visit in May. I accepted a best offer and was very excited to sell this beautiful jacket. 

                         Cost: $8.00
                        Sold: $74.00 





     MBT athletic walking shoes. MBT will also be on my next A-Z list. You want to find MBT shoes or sandals! 

                         Cost: $8.00
                        Sold: $59.99 


How have your sales been? What goals are you chasing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment