Monday, January 4, 2016

January Cold


Hey! How is everybody? We are finally feeling some cold air. After a 91 degree Christmas and 95 degree New Year; 38 degrees feels amazing! Sales are staying pretty hot still. I'm already half way to matching last January's sales. We returned home late last night and had to package 35 items that had sold. 



We worked on it until 1:00 am. I'm happy to get everything shipped. 

I purchased about 75 items to flip in Naples. I crossed a few new brands off my search list: Keen shoes, Baracuta jacket, Mother jeans, Roar shirt and Scottvest travel jacket. They should all sell really well. 

Here are some interesting sales from the last few days: 




                         Cost: $5.00 

My heart skipped a beat when I found this jacket. It's the total package. Levi's jacket + Sherpa lining + 1960's + excellent condition = $$$! I'm so excited it sold. 





                         Cost: 5 cents 

I'll trade 5 cents for $45 all day! I was shocked to get the jacket this cheap. 








                         Cost: $2.00 

Selling Ralph Lauren items can be a little difficult. There are so many sub brands. If you find RRL items: buy them! Along with Black Label, Purple Label, vintage Polo Sport items; RRL items are automatic buys. 





                         Cost: $0.00 





                         Cost: $0.00 





                         Cost: $1.07 


How is January going for you? Think I'll post my top jacket brands to sell next. Til next time......

4 comments:

  1. Great sales! Still slow here. Ugh. I am going to be in St Pete Beach for a work trip next month and was excited to see there are several thrift stores! Have you been to any there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully things pick up for you!

    I've never been thrift shopping in St. Petersburg, but have been in Tampa. It will probably be very good! All thrift shopping along Florida's gulf coast seems to be. I'd look for an outlet if there is one. If I had to guess expect a lot of Tommy Bahama, Talbots and Ralph Lauren. Just a guess 😃 Good luck! I want to hear how it goes. I only live 2 hours away and might have to make a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to let you know! They have an outlet and I was super excited to see that because I've never been to one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Outlets have to be experienced to be understood :)

    ReplyDelete