Saturday, January 9, 2016

To My Fellow Bloggers......


I just want to quickly say to my fellow bloggers: I MISS YOU! I love to read blogs on thrift shopping and ebay selling. I've learned so much. Problem is: they've vanished. I check every day and find nothing. Believe me I love writing and teaching others; but I love learning even more. So, if you're reading this....I miss you! Please come back! 

In January 2015, I only sold 30 items. It was my worst month of the year. To achieve my goals for 2016, I need to greatly improve my January numbers. Thankfully, I've sold 24 items in the first 9 days so things are looking good! 

I'll work my best of jackets list tomorrow. For now here are a few of my sales from the last couple days: 



                         Cost: $3.00 

If you find anything by FXR buy it! I also found the boots to match but didn't buy them. I thought $50 was too much to pay. I regret that decision now. Should've paid the $50 and sold them for $200-$250. With those kind of numbers you want to find FXR pieces! 




                         Cost: $0.00 

Who knew??? 




                         Cost: $3.00 

I accepted a $17.00 offer on this jacket because the buyer was so entertaining! He is a groupie who travels with some rock band and needed something nice to wear. He made me laugh so why not? 




                         Cost: $2.49 





                         Cost: $0.00 





                         Cost: 80 cents 





                         Cost: 80 cents 





                         Cost: $4.00 





                         Cost: $6.00 





                         Cost: $1.60 





                         Cost: $4.29 





                         Cost: 50 cents 

Christmas item selling on January 9th....interesting! 


Have you found any new brands lately? If you ever stumbled upon a valuable new brand....share please! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad your sales are good! Very slow month for me so far. I am not blogging about my ebay life yet, but maybe soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Check it every day. Just got back from the Goodwill Outlet and found a pair of Hudson jeans which I would have never bought if it wasn't for you so thank you! A new brand I have been having really great success with is Ermenegildo Zegna! I always passed on them but have sold a couple recently for some good money. Found 2 pair of men's dress pants today which should pay for my whole haul! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy that the razor sold for so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joannah: take the plunge! I'd love to hear your story and learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ollie: thank you! I'm so excited for you. Hudson and Ermenegildo Zegna are 2 of my favorite brands to buy and sell. They never fail me. Close to automatic buys. Where do you live? Just asking because I'm interested in what outlet store you go to. Is it any good? I love to travel and thrift shop. Always looking for places to go. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live near Philadelphia, PA but go to an outlet in Bellmar, NJ. I love it! I always find some great brands there and I only pay $0.99 a pound for clothes. I got 51 clothing items for $33. You can't beat that! I am traveling to see my Mom in Tampa Florida this Thursday and we are going to check out an outlet near her that she has never been to (also going to Disney!). I taught her how to do Ebay so we like to shop together whenever we can! Continued success to you and please keep the blog entries coming as I check everyday and learn always. Thanks! Heather (Ollie is my dog's name )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices at your outlet are amazing! You will be close to me. My favorite thrift store near Disney is in Ocoee. It's a Goodwill on State Rd 50. If you get a chance check it out! I've been there 3 times and found a $100 item every time.
      Think I'll stick with calling you Ollie :) Love dogs!
      Have fun at Disney....I'm jealous! LOVE DISNEY! Named my dog Disney ❤️

      Delete