Monday, October 17, 2016

I'm Trying







I've been trying to post an update for weeks. First, we had Hurricane Matthew then Blogger decided to make my life miserable. I may have to find a new platform to use for my blog. Blogger is just impossible to use without the app.

I'm going to keep this short just in case I have problems. Here are items I've sold recently:



Hawaii Casuals by Stan Hicks 1950's Hawaiian Outfit 

                  Cost: $2.00.                    Sold: $240.00

This outfit was my best flip yet! I'd never heard of the brand before buying it but it looked old. I sold it to someone in Los Angeles so maybe it will be in a movie?
My advice: if you find an item you believe is old (like 70's and older) but have never heard of the brand, take a chance. People love vintage items and you may hit the jackpot on a valuable brand like I did.



Mo Betta Country Western Shirt 

Sold: $37.99

I have found and sold two Mo Betta shirts this month. $37.99 and $39.99 were the selling prices. They sell quickly as well. I'd look out for Mo Betta shirts! 



Diesel Safado Men's Jeans 

Sold: $41.99 



Michael Simon Womens Sweater 

Sold: $19.99

I have no clue why Michael Simon items are valuable. They are pretty ugly to me. I actually agreed to sell this sweater for a lower price, since the buyer agreed to buy other items. You can expect to make more off Michael Simon items. 




LL Bean Men's Heavy Jacket 

Sold: $40.00 



Sorry if the format is messed up or looks funky. I'm typing or should I say pecking this on my tablet. 









2 comments:

  1. WOW! You really know how to pick! You've got such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope sales are staying steady for you! They have been slow here, and I have had more returns in a month than I had all year! So frustrating, and definitely not something I can afford right now 🙁

    ReplyDelete