Wednesday, December 14, 2016

New Facebook Page




Hey everybody! I started a new Facebook page since its hard to post on blogger. Please go on Facebook and like my page. Ill update it frequently.

How have your sales been? Mine have picked up over the last week. I might put my store on vacation for the first time, the second half of December. That may slow my sales down. We will see. Ill be in Naples for two weeks and really need a break! I'm tired.

Here are a few of my sales:




Lilly Pulitzer Men's 1980's Blazer 

Cost: $4.00
Sold: $220.00 

WELL THAT WAS CRAZY! 




Cincinnati Reds 1970's Shirt 

Cost: $1.00
Sold: $33.99 




Nike 1980's Tube Socks New 

Cost: $0.00
Sold: $49.99

These socks sold in 3 minutes. Maybe I didn't price them high enough?




Marithe Francois Girbaud Men's Jeans 

Cost: $3.00 
Sold: $34.99 




T-Tech by Tumi Men's Jacket NWT 

Cost: $6.00 
Sold: $89.99 


I've never found a Tumi item. From this sale, I'd say look for Tumi. Buy what you find. 


Remember to like the BeU Thrifters Facebook page. Hope your holidays are cooler than mine. It's 80 degrees here. I can't take it much longer. 10 months a year of heat is destroying my disabled body. I'm ready to move! Where should I go?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't add the link. Wasn't sure how on the tablet. Just search for BeU Thrifters. There should only be one! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Incredible sales!!! I usually pass them by but now I need to take a peek at the men's blazers from now on! And whoa! I knew Nike vintage athletic shoes were in demand, but whodathunk on the Nike vintage socks - whaaaat?! Another one for my BOLO list - thanks!

    I'm in southeastern Virginia. It's four seasons here but the incredible humidity drives me crazy!! I work with people from San Diego who come to the office every once in awhile. They claim it's beautiful all the time there. And they seem to be very happy - not sure if it's weather related but it can't hurt. Not sure if you are up to moving that far?

    BTW - I hate that you have to go to Facebook : ( but I will still read your super helpful posts : )

    ReplyDelete