Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fog








Hello everybody! Sorry for the long absence. Not being able to use the Blogger App really makes posting difficult. How are you all doing? My brother got married over the weekend and it was AMAZING! 


Honestly, I've been in a fog since November 8th. I've literally been depressed, which is not normal for me. I don't want to get into the politics and push away people who need to read the blog for selling on eBay. I DO NOT NECESSARILY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE PICTURE BUT FOUND IT THOUGHT PROVOKING. 
I will say this though: I write this blog about more than just selling on eBay. I like to focus on being disabled as well. Keeping just that in mind, Donald winning the election will have extremely negative effects on disabled people. Our Medicare will probably be privatized or stolen all together and our Social Security will follow. Medicaid, which helps poor and disabled people would be cut first; which would have enormous consequences on the disabled. To say MILLIONS of people would be forced to live on the streets if the cuts happen isn't a stretch. 
I'm not sure how to react yet. I'm applying for a passport and planning visits to countries I would consider moving to if needed. I may be forced to move somewhere with a lower cost of living. Elections have consequences. You may not agree with my political views but I hope you'll be understanding of people struggling with the results of the election. Please understand the election could damage the lives of millions of disabled people and have some compassion. Otherwise; Ill stay silent on my views in this forum. 

My ebay sales have been alright. The fog slowed me down. I sold 55 items in November. Not great but not terrible. How have your sales been? Here are some of my recent sales: 




Estee Lauder Dusting Powder 

Sold: $30.00




Magee Tweed Donegal Jacket 

Sold: $59.99 




Diesel Womens Abstract Jacket 

Sold: $26.00




Roper Girls Western Shirt NWT 

Sold: $29.99




Brooks Brothers Men's Sweater NWT 

Sold: $27.99





Allen Iverson Kids Basketball Shoes 

Sold: $32.00




Ripley's Classic Men's Vintage Trench Coat 

Sold: $29.99


Born Womens Shoes NIB 

Sold: $49.99 




Baracuta Men's Vintage Bomber Jacket 

Sold: $57.99 

This jacket had a stain on it and still sold for $57.99! Buy any vintage Baracuta bomber jacket you find. 




Marithe Francois Girbaud Men's Vintage Jeans 

Sold: $39.99 

MFG jeans are as automatic an ebay sell as you'll find in thrift stores. They ALWAYS sell for great profits. 





Giordana Cycling Jersey 

Sold: $23.50 




Polo Sport Vintage P Wing Shirt 

Sold: $19.99 





Harley Davidson Men's Shirt 

Sold: $32.99 




Marithe Franois Girbaud Vintage Men's Jeans 

Sold: $37.99 


What did I tell ya??? 





Drumohr Womens Lambswool Sweater 

Sold: $26.00 

Keep an eye out for clothing made in Scotland or Ireland. I've had a lot of luck with it lately. 





Phillips Sonicare Dual Floss NIB 

Sold: $100.00




True Religion Womens Jeans Joey 

Sold: $19.99 


What have you been selling lately? I miss hearing from everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment