Monday, August 24, 2015

Disney

I survived the one year anniversary of Disney's death on Friday. Anniversaries are so hard! We worked on a scrapbook and set up a basket of tennis balls at the dog park in her memory. 


Memorializing Disney really helped me! How have you honored a lost loved one? 

We actually sold a bunch of stuff this weekend, but I will share that on my next post. For now here is a poem I wrote for Disney ❤️❤️

Tragedy Cries 

I can't think 
The air is blinking 
Tragedy cries 
Reason from shocked eyes 
I feel numb 
Stunned 
Starving for one more night 
Just a little more time 
A final good bye 
A confirmation you're alright 
I search for signs 
You're still by my side 
Convince my mind 
You're just hiding 
Until I realize 
I'm living in denial 
And find myself paralyzed 
Without you in my life 
I can't think 
The air is blinking
Tragedy cries 
Reason from shocked eyes



Thanks for reading.....until next time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment