Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rough Anniversaries




Today marks one year since my best friend Disney died. The thing nobody mentions about becoming disabled is the psychological pain. Life changes drastically and very often we lack all control of the situation. Disney was my salvation. My strength. She comforted me after all 18 surgeries, illnesses and in my worst moments of pain.  When the cartilage in my knees was crumbling from under me, Disney got Cancer in her cartilage; and my knees stabilized. She saved my life. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. August 21, 2014 was the worst day of my life. 

After Disney died, I became focused on our ebay business. It seemed like the most productive distraction. A year later, our business has really grown. I'm still grieving and today will be VERY difficult, but my story goes to show selling on eBay is about more than money. It's about stability and normalcy. 

Here are some of our recent sales: 




         Diesel Zathan Men's Jeans 

               Purchase Price: $4.99
                    Sold: $23.00 




       Dries Van Noten 100% silk tunic

               Purchase Price: $3.37 
                    Sold: $70.00  

* If you ever find anything Dries Van Noten buy it IMMEDIATELY *




            Silver women's Toni jeans 

               Purchase Price: $2.99 
                    Sold: $19.99 




     Versace V2 Classic Tuxedo Jacket 

               Purchase Price: $1.14
                    Sold: $39.99 


Thanks for listening and reading! Find any new brands to sell lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment