Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sorry.......





I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written. First, I started with a nerve problem in my leg and started therapy. Then, I fell at dog school. Now I'm dealing with a sick dog. I took Buckeye to the dog park and she loved it. Unfortunately, there was a dangerous bacteria in the water and she got a bad infection that spread quickly. She had a seizure in the middle of the night on Thursday and I ended up in the emergency room all night. The infection attacked her skin and liver. It was pretty scary! Now they are saying she is heart worm positive, but not sure if it's just a false positive from the infection. Thankfully, she is starting to feel better. 

I was going to write about the motivation for selling during summer, but all my money is going to vet so those are all out the window. Sales have been slow anyway. What are your goals for the summer? 


Here are a few items I have sold over the last few weeks: 




    Fubu Fat Albert Vintage Men's Jeans 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $19.00 





       Navy Satin Vintage Men's Jacket 

          Cost: $1.00          Sold: $34.99 





    Boston Redsox Men's Tank Top NWT 

          Cost: $4.29          Sold: $17.99 





    Marithe Francois Girbaud Men's Jeans

          Cost: $5.99          Sold: $34.99 


I find MFG jeans all the time. You could too! If you find them, I suggest buying them. 




       Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shirt 

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $19.99 


This shirt would've sold for $35-$40 if it didn't have stains all over it. The shirt was new with stains. Very odd. It sold in less than a day. 





     Citizens of Humanity Concord Jeans 

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $37.99 





          Fred Perry Womens Vest XL 

          Cost: $3.37          Sold: $34.99 





        Tundra Canada Men's Sweater 

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $19.00 




What have you sold lately? 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you and your pup feel better soon!

    Did you add Best Offer to your listings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I went through and added best offer. Usually I do after an item has been listed a month or two. Figured with slow sales might as well do it all. Thanks for the suggestion. Hope it helps!

      Delete
  2. Take care of yourself and your puppy baby and we will still be here. Thought and prayers with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Buckeye is feeling much better except now the blood work says she has heart worm. No clue how. I just I'm one tired doggie mom. Vet appointment after vet appointment is exhausting. I appreciate your support.

      Delete
  3. Hope you and your doggy feel better! I just picked up a pair of MFG jeans size 42 in black because of your blog and suggestion. Thank you! I am going to list them tonight. Hope they sell! June is always one of the slowest months for me but I did better this June because I've been listing items other than clothing. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MFG is great to sell. I have about 5 MFG items listed now. The stores have no clue they are good as they don't price them too high. Plus without them being produced anymore the demand is high. Last weekend I found a pair with the tags still on them for $5. Crazy! Hope you make a nice profit.
      Good idea on selling things other than clothes. Think I'll list some non-clothing stuff tomorrow. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thank you everybody for the support. I found out today Buckeye now has heart worm, even though we thought she was being medicated at all times. Apparently there was confusion at the vet's office and we missed a couple months. Total accident. Miscommunication. Odds of her getting infected in that time are really low but it happened.
    The treatment is $1200. That's in addition to the $700 I spent last week. I started going through the stuff I have laying around and listed it. It's not much as I generally list everything right away. Looks like I'll be listing my own personal stuff too.
    I do have some hope. The University of Florida is the best vet school in the country and 10 mins from my house. They have a program where disabled people get free vet services. So I filled out the application and just need to copy a letter from my doctor saying I'm disabled. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that they approve me for their program. I could really use the help. Thanks you for support!

    ReplyDelete