Sunday, June 5, 2016

Week in Review: End of May






😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯


I hate hurricanes. After spending over a month with no power in 2004 and getting hit with a powerful category 3 hurricane in 2005....I'm over it. When Wilma hit in 2005, my parents literally had to hold up the walls in my room. Luckily, Gainesville is inland and we won't get hit too hard. 



How was May for you? May was the second time I profited over $1,000, so it was great for me. I only listed a few new items and I finally bought more. Maybe June will be good too? Here are a few of the items I sold this week: 




         Acne Women's Bootcut Jeans

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $39.99

I had never heard of Acne before but they seemed high quality and made a good profit. Add Acne to your BOLO list. 




 
       Keen Newport Womens Sandals 

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $49.99 





     Joe's Jeans Honey Fit Jeans Size 27 

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $14.99


I always buy Joe's Jeans in the honey fit. They usually sell for $30-$40. No clue why they didn't sell for more. 





       Orvis Men's Photographer's Vest 

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $40.00 




       Fubu Fat Albert Men's Shirt XXL 

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $19.99 





       Joe's Jeans Men's Brixton Jeans 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $49.99 





3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hey, I've shared your blog's address with a few people who are doing what we're doing. You will probably see an uptick in your visits. You've just got so much product knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! Thank you so much! Honestly I knew nothing at the beginning and just decided to be a sponge. It has worked out.
      I'm excited about your Nat Nast find. I've never found a limited edition shirt before. Can't wait to hear how much you make!

      Btw: I've been searching for your comment about illness and your husband. I'm sorry for your loss. I would think losing someone that close to you due to illness would be even worse than going through it yourself. I would feel powerless. Sounds like you are a strong woman.

      Delete
  2. Hurricanes=hate around here as well (living in New Orleans).
    I can't seem to sell Joes jeans. Must be doing something wrong.
    Great job on those Keens. Always a quick sell for me.
    And I found my first Jhane Barne Shirt. Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete