Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week in Review







May has been pretty good! I've only listed a few things so I'm proud of selling 55 items so far. Considering I only have 150 items listed....it's not bad! Hopefully I can reach 60 for the month. My birthday was fabulous too. Great month! Here are a few items I've sold this week: 




       Versace Vintage Women's Jeans

          Cost: $4.80          Sold: $47.99 





       Lacoste Men's Board Shorts XL

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $37.99 





       Vince Camuto Heels/Wedges 5 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $31.00 





       Ralph Lauren Womens Sweater 

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $19.00 





       St. John Womens Pants Size 2 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $12.99 


St. John has not sold well lately. I'm not sure what's going on? 





         Levi's Big E 1960's Hippie Vest 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $73.99 





       Hudson Wide Leg Women's Jeans

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $17.99 





       New Balance Men's Size 16 Shoes

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $39.99 


Not a bad week 😃😃😃

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sales! May has been slow for me, but I only just started listing again. I was in a sourcing slump but have had some good finds lately. Thanks to your blog, I know more brands to look for. I found about 6 pairs of NYDJ yesterday and was excited about that. I haven't had luck with St John either. I only have found one decent item which was a pair of jeans. They have been listed for quite a while and haven't been getting a lot of views

    ReplyDelete