Thursday, May 5, 2016

Misc.



Ebay has been really quiet the last month. I'm not sure what's going on? At least I have my Ohio birthday trip money saved. Thanks to Coke Rewards I got 4 days of Cedar Point tickets for free! 


The silence lead to wonder what items have been listed in my store the longest. Nothing has been listed a year yet; but I'm getting close on some things. Here are the items that just aren't selling: 



Pendleton women's wool blazer. I bought this jacket for $3.00 last June. Thought it would sell by now. Maybe the plain color is the problem? 




Hickey Freeman men's sweater I bought last June for $2.15. I've sold several Hickey Freeman jackets recently; no clue why nobody wants this sweater. It looks good and is in excellent condition. 





I bought these Moschino jeans for $6.09 last July. They've had tons of views and watchers. I haven't bought another pair....




Paul Smith women's shirt I bought last August for $4.00. I wanted to cross Paul Smith off my list, so I guess it was worth it. Hopefully it will sell by August. 


What items have been in your store the longest? How long? Post pics if possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment