Monday, May 16, 2016

Week in Review






So the last week was kind of rough! I had a nasty fall on my already TERRIBLE, awful knee. To blame? 




This was Buckeye after helping me cook dinner. Not long later we were at dog school and she wasn't looking so cute to me anymore! I had both dogs and two new dogs came walking up with their owners. Buckeye bolted! She is the fastest dog I've ever seen....not exaggerating. My knees haven't been able to run in years; I tried to run with her for a few steps but my knees gave out. I slammed into the ground. Knee, elbow, palms landed on a concrete bench. It was ugly! I had to let go of Buckeye. I knew she would just go play with the other dogs. Gator on the other hand would run over and try to attack them, so somehow I managed to hold onto her through it all. Four days later my leg has a huge knot and is pretty swollen. Hurts pretty bad. Of course, now I have the worst cold I've had in years too. 


Anyway, ebay wasn't bad at all. I sold 6 items yesterday and 26 so far this month. Here are a few of my recent sales: 



    NYDJ Women's Cropped Pants 16W

                    Cost: $3.00 
                   Sold: $27.99





       Brooks Brothers Corduroy Jacket 

                       Cost: $2.00 
                      Sold: $39.99 




         Bass Pro Shop Vintage Jacket 

                    Cost: $4.00 
                   Sold: $25.99 




         Armani Exchange Cargo Pants 

                    Cost: $5.00 
                   Sold: $21.00 





       Calvin Klein Men's Slim Cardigan 

                     Cost: $2.00 
                    Sold: $25.99 





       Burberry Men's Vintage Blazer 46R 

                    Cost: $10.00
                    Sold: $27.99 

Sometimes it's hard to know which Burberry items will go for big money. At times the items aren't worth the big prices thrift shops charge. 





       Hickey Freeman Men's Sweater 

                    Cost: $2.14 
                    Sold: $9.99 

I actually lost a dollar on this sale but I don't care. The sweater was my longest listed item and I wanted it gone. Thought it would sell for more....lesson learned. 



Could you all tell me your ebay name in the comments below? I would like to follow you. If I'm already following you, I'd like to remember who belongs to which name. Thank you! 

2 comments: