Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2 years.......



I have now been selling on eBay consistently for 2 years. I sold in 2007-2008 after losing my job, but concentrated on moving, coaching and knee surgeries from 2008-2014. I'm really happy with how much I've grown in this profession. I'd never resold clothing until 2014 and was fashion illiterate. Now, I know almost every quality clothing brand in existence. The best part: I get to share my knowledge with others and help them make money. After being helpless for years, being able to others is a great feeling. 







After two years, I have 600 feedback and 100% positive. Not too bad....I don't think? Next post I'll share exactly which brands I've sold over the last 2 years. 


Here are a few items I sold over the last week. I've sold 14 items in May so far. I only sold 36 last May, so maybe it's not too bad. April-August are usually not great for me on ebay. I just focus on listing old inventory during the summer. 




          Ugg Australia Classic Boots 

          Cost: $2.50          Sold: $39.99





       Giorgio Armani Men's Blazer 38 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $19.99

I was just going to donate this jacket. I didn't realize it has a rip in the arm but decided to sell it anyway. A little profit works for me. 





        Fila Men's 80's Tennis Sweater

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $34.99 




     Silver Women's Capri Ripped Jeans

          Cost: $4.50          Sold: $29.99



You all know how much I love selling jeans. One of the bonuses of selling jeans....if they are ripped that's a positive! One situation where bad condition pays off 😃. 
 




         Marmot Precip Men's Jacket 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $31.99 

This is the first Marmot jacket I've ever found. It sold in less than a day. Hopefully I can find more! 





       Paradise Found Pontiac GTO Shirt

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $25.00 

I buy most Paradise Found shirts I find. One with Pontiac GTOs on it was a no brainer. 





    Eileen Fisher Women's Jeans Size 14 

          Cost: $4.00       Sold: $27.99 



I'm proud of my last two years and ready to grow for years to come. Thank you for all your support and kind words! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I find your blog to be very helpful. You have so much product knowledge. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two year of the ebay life. It always feels good to see something and know its worth and have someone purchase it and prove its worth. You have trained your shopping eye well. Good luck for many more years.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sales! I do the same thing in the summer, try to get caught up on my backlog of old inventory. Thanks for sharing!

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete