Friday, May 20, 2016

Great Birthday Week





Now that I'm turning 36, I've decided I get a Birthday Week! It started off in fabulous fashion at dinner with friends. I'm blessed to have some amazing people in my life. Tomorrow we go to Ohio and spend 4 days visiting Cedar Point and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Im so excited! Without selling on eBay, all our travels would never be possible. 

The ebay gods brought me prosperity for my birthday week too. I've sold 40 items this month so far. Maybe not a huge number but I only sold 36 last May, always love an improvement! Here are a few items I sold this week: 




       Coach Leather Black Purse NWT 

                    Sold: $174.99 

I sold this purse for a friend. After ebay fees and shipping, my friend got $100 and I got $45. I offered to give her more but she was happy with $100. 




       Tommy Hilfiger 90's Men's Jeans

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $59.99





       Tim Tebow Nike UF Jersey NWT 

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $43.99 





       Balenciaga 80's Womens Blouse

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $49.99

If the colors weren't bleeding into one another this blouse would've sold for big money. Even in that condition it sold for $50! 





       Jordan TRNR Basketball Shoes 12

          Cost: $5.99          Sold: $35.99 





        J Brand Women's Jeans Size 29 

          Cost: $3.99          Sold: $32.00 





       Jamie Sadock Women's Shirt L 

          Cost: $2.14          Sold: $21.00 





            Versace Vintage Silk Tie 

          Cost: $1.32          Sold: $25.99


I sold a bunch of low prices items too. It's been a great week. I always sell a bunch of stuff when I go on vacation so next week should be amazing too. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and happy birthday! I recently found you blog and I've really enjoyed reading it. My job is only 8 months a year so I'm selling on eBay this summer! I have a question too, do you mostly post your items as auctions or buy it now? Thanks, Ney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are checking out the blog! Love to help. I sell EVERYTHING buy it now. When checking out completed listings I find the items that sold for a lot lower price than others are usually sold auction style. Some people have success selling auction style, I chose not to. Any questions you have just ask away!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I actually sell my items Buy It Now too but I wondered about yours.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I lost all my "tabs" on Chrome and am finally catching up on reading your blog. Glad you are selling. Hope you have fun in Ohio and get to thrift while there.

    BTW - Thanks to you, NYDJs are on my BOLO list and I found THREE pair in one week. I would have totally passed them by before reading your blog! Not that I have them listed - I can't get going in that dept!!!

    ReplyDelete