Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Disabled Thrifter

I I am disabled and live on Social Security Disability. Despite false perceptions, it's not an easy life. Yes, we receive a check each month from the government and luckily mine is more than most. Yet; most people on disability struggle to survive, much less thrive. I refuse to be a victim! I resell thrifted items so I can thrive again. 
Ultimately, I would like to start an organization that helps people discover their passions and assists them in using those passions to their advantage. In order to start the organization, I need to help myself before I can help others. Thrifting is how I will pay my medical bills and eventually change the world! 

What is your story? 



Thrifting in Washington DC and had to check on our friend Mr. Obama :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment