Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Three weeks in bed.........

I've spent 3 weeks in bed. The combination of Mono and a serious stomach virus knocked me down! It was torture. Luckily, I'm starting to feel a little better and get to return to my part time job tomorrow (cross your fingers). 
My summer illness proves why selling on eBay is such a good job. I might have missed the income from my normal part time job the last 3 weeks, but ebay was still there for me. Here are some of our sales from the week: 



     Citizens of Humanity men's jeans 

               Purchase Price: $0.00
                       (Loyalty card) 
                       Sold: $28.00



     Vintage 60's purse. We sold the purse for an elderly friend. A theatre festival costume shop purchased the purse, which we thought was sweet. 

                    Sold: $19.99 




             UF Nike dri-fit polo shirt 

               Purchase Price: $4.49
                    Sold: $21.99 




     1980 preschool game to teach colors. We also sold this game for an elderly friend (we keep a portion of the profit and she gets a clean house). The game was purchased by a public library, which also was pretty sweet. 

                    Sold: $14.99 




     Harley Davidson button down shirt 

               Purchase Price: $4.49 
                    Sold: $79.99 




     Nick & Nora poodle pajama pants 

               Purchase price: $1.14 
                    Sold: $19.99 


How was your week? How have your summer sales been? 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome flips! I love finding Citizens of Humanity & Harley-Davidson!!

    ReplyDelete