Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer is EXHAUSTING!

I don't know about where you live but in Florida summer is exhausting. The heat and humidity wipes you out so quickly. This week I started watching Daniella full time for the summer and working on my ebay stuff. Being disabled, I haven't worked this much in almost 10 years. I'm worn out already and it's only the first week! Once again, we didn't sell too much but I had some great finds. Let's all hope June is better than May! 



     Daniella is ready for a fun summer! 


                         SALES: 



     Harley-Davidson men's XL shirt

               Purchase Price: $4.49
                    Sold: $49.99 



     Shaquille O'Neal champion jersey 

               Purchase Price: $3.99 
                    Sold: $30.00 



          Silver Tuesday 22" jeans 

               Purchase price: $1.25 
                    Sold: $18.00 


                         FINDS: 


     J Press Handwoven Tweed Blazer 

               Purchase price: $3.00 
               Asking price: $99.99 



       Chicago Blackhawks Hoodie XL 

               Purchase Price: $6.00 
                    Sold: $32.00 



       Lanvin suede jacket women's 50 

               Purchase Price: $4.49 
               Asking Price: $74.99 



   7 For All Mankind Skinny Boyfriend     jeans. NWOT. I wish these were my size. Love them! 

               Purchase Price: $5.99 
                    Sold: $74.99 



          Diesel Men's jeans NWOT

               Purchase Price: $5.99 
                     Sold: $49.99 



     And our most interesting find......I have no clue if they are authentic but thought it's worth the risk. 

           Gucci men's jeans size 36 

               Purchase Price: $5.99 
               FAKE! 😡 Donated 


How were your sales and finds? 
   

1 comment:

  1. Sales are still super slow for us too. I hope things turn around.

    And OMG I hope those Gucci jeans are real and make you so much money!!!

    ReplyDelete