Saturday, July 30, 2016

No Buy July




How do you like the tiger logo? Anybody know how I fade the tiger a little bit so you can see the letters better? 

I've heard July being called "No Buy July," because nobody is buying anything. Luckily, July went very well for me. I've sold 62 items and have one day left. Dog bills pushed me to my limit and I had to get off my butt; put some work in. I worked 90 hours with Daniella this month, wrote 4 papers for a Master's program, and sold 62 items on eBay. I'm a little tired but President Obama's speech at the DNC gave me life and hope 😃😃. Here are a few things I sold this week: 



           2Pac 90's Graphic T-Shirt 

          Cost: $0.00          Sold: $125.00 


I listed at least 4 of my own possessions per day this month. Last week I listed this shirt. I've owned it since high school. I was obsessed with 2pac! I have another one that recently sold for $200 but it's one of my favorites so I haven't listed it. If you find any 90's music shirts....buy them! Hip Hop shirts sell for the most amount but Rock isn't too bad either. 




       Mickey Mouse Men's Denim Jacket 

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $39.99 





         Men's 10 Dress Shirt Lot: Large 

          Cost: $20.00          Sold: $49.99 


Not a great profit margin but these were my left over shirts. 





       Nike Air Max Women's Shoes 8.5

          Cost: $5.99          Sold: $29.99 





           Brioni Men's Pants Size 36 

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $45.00 


For the record.....buy Brioni items. ANY Brioni items! 





      Marithe Francois Girbaud Jeans 36 

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $24.99 





  Ralph Lauren RRL Men's Denim Jacket 

          Cost: $9.00          Sold: $70.00 


Like Brioni.....buy anything RRL! ANYTHING! 





       Hickey Freeman Men's Blazer 46

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $24.99 



Seriously, if you follow my A-Z brands list, you'll make money. I'm pretty loyal to the list and it works for me! 




       Ralph Lauren Women's Blazer 14 

          Cost: $1.49          Sold: $14.99 





        Adriano Goldschmied Jeans 28

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $16.99 





       Jamie Sadock Women's Pants 14 

          Cost: $1.99          Sold: $16.00



How has July been for you? Hope it wasn't No Buy July! 

4 comments:

  1. "No Buy July" is right... I've only sold 31 items, and many of them were my lower priced items. Not a good month. Since you've been doing this longer than I have, perhaps you would know whether we can expect August to be better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like my June was your July and vice Versa. In the past August has been alright. I've sold around 45-50 items. September has been my best month every year so good times are on the way. September-January are the best eBay time of the year!

      Delete
    2. Okay, good know. I have been expecting September to be good, but I sure hope August won't be as S L O W as July was. It's kind of depressing to work so hard and have so little to show for it. ;)

      Delete
    3. Very true! Part of the reason I sell on eBay is because you usually get out of it what you put into it. Sometimes that's just not the case though. Anytime I have a bad month, it just pushes me harder so the next month is usually great.
      Don't know if you have any unlisted jackets sitting around but if you do....list them now! I've sold a lot of jackets/Hoodies recently. People are getting ready for Fall/Winter. Jackets are one of my favorite items to sell so I always have tons listed :)

      Delete