Saturday, September 10, 2016

Shopped Out






I'm pretty much shopped out right now. Worn out. In the last two weeks I've gone on thrift shopping trips to Leesburg (1.5 hours one way), Tallahassee (2 hours one way) and Fort Myers (4 hours one way). See where we are on the map: I'm in Gainesville. 







In those two weeks I've: 

Purchased 115 items
Listed 99 of those items
Sold 20 of those items 
Overall I've sold 80 items the last 19 days
Overall sold 28 items this week


Not sure I can look at one more pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans or St. John's Bay shirts for a couple days! I might lose my mind. Haha! I'm planning visits to Jacksonville, Orlando and Valdosta, Georgia; so I better get over it soon. I'm probably not going on a trip this week though. I've run out of space in my house. Need to invest in some cabinets or a coat rack.....something. How do you organize your listed eBay items? I could use some advice. Send me some pictures please! 


Well here are a few items I sold this week: 




   Tori Richard Christmas Hawaiian Shirt

          Cost: $4.79          Sold: $35.00 





          Rihanna 2016 Concert Shirt 

          Cost: $2.79          Sold: $19.99 




 Marithe Francois Girbaud Vintage Jeans   NWT Men's  34x32

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $54.99 





     Harley Davidson Men's Cut Off Shirt

          Cost: $7.99          Sold: $44.99





     Big Star Men's Voyager Loose Jeans

          Cost: $5.79          Sold: $35.00 





         Diesel Women's Zharx Jeans 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $23.00





  Electric Company Ewoks Magazine '83

          Cost: $1.00          Sold: $14.99 





     Nat Nast Limited Edition Men's Shirt 

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $45.00 



September sales have been alright. Slower than August, but still decent. How are your sales going? 




1 comment:

  1. My sales have been really good. I've sold 24 items this month so far. I don't keep track of weekly sales - too many numbers to remember. Ha! As for storage, I have a garage and I store my items in plastic tubs on some plastic shelving units I've had out there for years. They are about 2/3 full of my ebay inventory. I have not shopped as much as you, but I shopped a lot over the summer. I am trying to take a few weeks off from sourcing and finish listing the things I have. Sweaters are selling, so that will be what I focus on first when sourcing.

    ReplyDelete