Saturday, September 10, 2016

Success Story




Recently, Laura from Kentucky left this comment on one of my posts: 




It made my day! See, I've always had jobs where I help people. I started my own non-profit organization at 19 years old and helped hundreds of kids. Selling on eBay is the first job where I haven't been hands on helping people. To hear my blog helped a family was a total blessing to my ears! 


Here is Laura's sale: 



       St. John Evening Women's Jacket 

          Cost: $7.00          Sold: $300.00


That's an amazing return on investment. A bonus: she sold it in a matter of days! 


Thank you Laura for sharing your success story! Plus, I learned the "Evening" line from St. John is something I really need to look for. I was blessed twice by your story: learned a line to look for and felt good about helping. 



What are your recent success stories? 


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You have helped me a lot too. Thank you for always being so willing to share your knowledge. I hope you reap what you sow - lots of sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got a return request on this 🙁 Buyer said it was "too fancy" for her. On the bright side, I had about 8 watchers on this item and it sold within a few days of listing. I think I will raise the price a bit when I relist!

    ReplyDelete