Sunday, May 10, 2015

Exciting Week May 3-10

I work part time as the companion for a 19 year old girl with severe Down's Syndrome. The last two months I've worked almost every single day with her and honestly was getting worn out. 


     My girl Daniella cuddled up in bed with me a few weeks ago. So cute. 


So I was VERY excited to have last week off. I got to spend hours thrift shopping and it was absolutely fabulous. I've already shown some of my great finds but here are some more finds and sales of the last week. How was your week? 



     HARLEY-DAVIDSON men's polyester button down XL shirt. 

               Purchase Price: $4.49 
                      Sold: $49.99




     Crown Vintage woman's suede boots

               Purchase Price: Free 
                 (for being disabled) 
                    Sold: $34.99 




     Michaels Kors black women's jeans 

               Purchase Price: Free 
                      (See above) 
                     Sold: $34.99 




        Joe's Jeans women's size 32 

               Purchase Price: $4.50 
                     Sold: $30.00



 
     1980's Ralph Lauren T-Shirt NWOT 

               Purchase Price: $2.49 
                     Sold: $22.00 




     Marni artist smock dress NWOT 

               Purchase Price: $3.37 
               Asking Price: $125.00 




       Marni button down floral shirt. 

                Purchase Price: $3.37 
                Asking Price: $74.99 




     Marni cashmere sweater...maybe I should buy a smaller mannequin. Ha! 

               Purchase Price: $3.37 
               Asking Price: $90.00 




    Dries Van Noten silk cardigan or shawl

               Purchase Price: $3.37 
               Asking Price: $149.99 



     Not everything is for sale. Bought these vintage Fisher Price toys at an estate sale for myself and the below hats for my Dad. 





Hope you have any amazing week. Peace to the Middle East ✌️✌️

1 comment: