Monday, May 4, 2015

Finds of the Week April 27-May 1st Part 2

I already wrote about several of last week's finds but had many more to share. Last week was an amazing week of finds, just wish the selling would catch up! I found out today at the dentist I need 20 fillings, 1 root canal, 1 surgery and 4 crowns for the sum of $6500! My health conditions started destroying my teeth about 15 years ago and I've already spent around $70,000 on them! It's a battle I cannot win, but I refuse to have my teeth looking and feeling raggedy. So cross your fingers for me to sell some things. I REALLY need the luck! 
Here are more of my finds from last week...I might go back to Goodwill this week. Didn't get to even look in the women's tops yet :) 



     Dries Van Noten tuxedo looking jacket. I have ABSOLUTELY no clue about this jacket, other than DVN's jacket are VERY VERY expensive. The brand was on my BOLO list so I picked it up. I cannot find any information on this jacket. If anybody knows about this jacket or the two under it, please let me know. 

               Purchase Price: $7.99 
                Asking Price: $124.99



              Dries Van Noten jacket

               Purchase Price: $7.99
                      Sold: $139.99 



       Marni 1/2 zip jacket/sweater. I never had heard of this brand but the second I saw and felt the fabric; I knew it was high quality. Think that means I'm getting better at this :) I looked it up and the prices were 👆👆👆. I can't find another one like it though, so I don't know what to do. If you know anything about Marni please share. 

               Purchase Price: $7.99 
                Asking Price: $74.99




     Betsey Johnson floral dress. I read about Betsey Johnson somewhere and added her to my fist bump list 👊 (Bolo list). I was excited to find the dress for so cheap, but just like the jackets above, I can't find a dress like this one. Any ideas? Help? 

               Purchase Price: $1.00 
                Asking Price: $32.00




     Hardrock Cafe Juniors Sweatpants. NWT. Embroidered lettering. 

               Purchase Price: $4.99 
               Asking Price: $19.99




     Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Big Logo women's jeans. These ALWAYS sell for me. 

               Purchase Price: $1.50 
               Asking Price: $21.00 



     Betsey Johnson shirt or dress? I'm also clueless on this Betsey Johnson item. Please help! 

               Purchase Price: $1.00 
               Asking Price: $$$??? 



     Grey's Anatomy XS women's scrubs. I probably could've gotten more for these as they sold in hours, but I'm happy they sold. 

               Purchase Price: $1.00 
                    Sold: $10.00 



     Citizens of Humanity Kelly Jeans. NWOT. 

               Purchase Price: $4.50 
                    Sold: $28.00 



     Dr. Martens women's ankle boots. 

               Purchase Price: $7.99 
               Asking Price: $34.99 


 
     Coach Jeanna Leather Heels. The heels are a little beat up but I figured they were worth the gamble. I've never found a Coach item at a thrift store before so another 👊 for me! 

               Purchase Price: $4.99 
               Asking Price: $19.99 


All this brings the question: do I go out and find more stuff? I'm on a roll but running out of room and money. When do you decide you have enough items? I'll probably shop a day or two this week but will be more picky. What would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment