Saturday, May 2, 2015

Amazing week of buying, ugh week of selling

May started out VERY interesting. It started with Gainesville's Friends of the Library Sale, which is one of the best in the country; and ended with the most money I've ever spent at a thrift store at one time. My Goodwill can be very hit or miss, but it was a Homerun this week. I bought 33 things at Goodwill alone. Plus, Hospice had a $1 sale on all women's clothing. This was an amazing week for buying, hopefully now it will all sell! Here are some of my best finds of the week: 



     New Notre Dame Under Armour    Men's XL jacket. 

               Purchase Price: $7.99
                    Sold: $49.99



     Duke Bluedevils Nike DRI-Fit XXL shirt. New shirt for fans of the National Champions.

               Purchase Price: $4.49 
                    Sold:  $29.99 



     Tommy Bahama Paradise in Every Puff Hawaiian shirt. 

               Purchase price: $4.49 
                    Sold: $59.99 



     I was ecstatic about my HARLEY-DAVIDSON finds this week! Someone dropped 7 button down shirts off at the dry cleaner and never picked them up. The dry cleaner donated them to Goodwill and I can pay my bills for the month off these shirts. I REALLY needed the great find right now, so I'm very thankful. 

               Purchase Price: $4.49 
                    Sold: $79.99 



   Another HARLEY-DAVIDSON shirt find















       Ermenegildo Zenga long sleeve       DEADSTOCK shirt. 

               Purchase Price: $4.00
                        Sold: $29.99



     1980's Polo Ralph Lauren T-Shirt

               Purchase Price: $2.49 
                    Sold:  $19.99 



        Brazil Nike Soccer Jersey #10 

               Purchase Price: $2.49 
                    Sold: $19.99



          New Jumbo Piglet Plush Toy 

               Purchase Price: $2.99
                     Sold: $17.00

These are just the finds I've taken pictures of so far. I'll add another post this week once I take pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Beyond amazing!! I'm crossing my fingers for luck like that! WTG!

    ReplyDelete