Monday, May 4, 2015

Help Please!!!

You never know what you will find while out thrifting. I think that's a big part of the fun! Sometimes though you find things to resell that you have NO clue what to price or how to list them. I have 3 such finds and NEED help! 


     Dries Van Noten jacket. Dries Van Noten is on my BOLO list, but I have no clue how much to list the jacket for. All I know is it's 75% rayon and 25% wool. I cannot find one like it on eBay. 



Another Dries Van Noten jacket. It's size 40 and 65% wool, 17% rayon, 16% acetate and 2% elastane. I can't find one like this on eBay either. What should I do? Auction them? What starting price would I use? Buy it now? 

Anybody know about Dries Van Noten? I just know it's a VERY high end brand. 




Marni sweater or jacket? I don't even know if it's a sweater or jacket! I had never heard of Marni before, but as soon as I saw the jacket....I knew it was expensive. The fabrics feel and look high quality. Feels amazing. I looked on eBay and saw Marni goes for A LOT of money. But I cannot find one like it online. What should I do? I don't want to overprice it and not sell it, but I don't want to underprice it and rip myself off. 

Help! Any suggestions or info would be appreciated! Thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment