Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A-Z Brands: A





Sorry I just thought this picture was so cool! I had to share it :) 


I've spent time compiling a new A-Z list. I definitely shouldn't have included so many brands on the last list. Duh! The list is complied of brands I've bought and usually sold, so it took a little while. I'm not going to include a brand nobody ever finds at a thrift store; although some are rare finds. Generally, I try to include lesser known brands, but some letters are harder than others and I had to make an obvious choice. So.....here we go. 



A-Z Brands: A 

Giorgio Armani 





"A" is one of the hardest levels to come up with a brand to add on the list. I had to go with an obvious choice. 

Armani is an Italian fashion house that was founded by Giorgio Armani. The brand features women's and men's wear; and is the fastest growing fashion brand in the world. Armani markets their products under several different labels, from the most expensive to the most accessible: Armani Prive, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Armani Jeans, and Armani Exchange. 


Armani is a fairly easy brand to find in thrift stores. You will more than likely find Armani Exchange items as its produced in the United States. The more expensive Armani brands are difficult to find in thrift stores. 

Armani has a HUGE presence on ebay. There are currently 25,290 pre-owned items listed and 17,329 pre-owned items have sold recently. Here are a few that sold yesterday: 






















Personally, I have bought and sold 7 Armani items. I try to avoid Armani Exchange unless the item is REALLY cheap. Don't pay more than $2-$3 for an Armani Exchange item unless it's either new or something amazing like a leather coat. You can spend a little more on other Armani lines. Here are a few Armani items I've sold: 



       Armani Collezioni Women's Jacket

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $24.99 




       Armani Exchange Women's Jeans 

          Cost: $1.49          Sold: $10.00 









      Armani Exchange Women's Pants 

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $21.99 



Personally, Armani is one of my favorite brands. It's very classy, smooth; yet not over the top expensive. Expensive enough that you think before buying a new product but not walk away. I absolutely LOVE their perfumes. 


My advice: If you find Armani products cheap, buy them. Otherwise; let someone else take the chance. Unless, it's an amazing item! 


Grades: 
Price: D 
Availability: A 
Consistency: B-
Competition: F 
Overall: C 

Next: B 

Billionaire Boys Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment