Sunday, April 17, 2016

A-Z Brands: B




A-Z Brands: B 

Billionaire Boys Club 




Billionaire Boys Club is an American clothing brand. In 2005, Pharrell Williams partnered with Nigor (the founder of Bathing Ape) and launched Billionaire Boys Club. The brand suffered many setbacks due to disputes between Williams and Reebok; who was scheduled to release the initial clothing line. BBC finally launched without the help of Reebok at the end of 2005. In 2011, Jay Z began a partnership with BBC and heavily invested in the company. 

Billionaire Boys Club items are sold in very limited quantities for high prices. You'll find these new items flipped on ebay; yet a low number of pre-owned items. Currently, only 279 pre-owned items are listed and 593 were sold. Here are a few examples of pre-owned items that sold recently: 




















Apparently, I am a Millenial or close to it. BBC appeals to Millenials and young people. If you live near a college, be on the lookout for this brand. I've only found one BBC item; a graphic T-shirt. 





I bought this shirt for $2.00 and sold it for $19.00 (should've been higher). The shirt sold within hours. If you find a BBC item, buy it. Point blank. 

The grades I would give Billionaire Boys Club: 

Price: B 
Availability: D 
Consistency: A 
Competition: A 
Overall: A- 


Next A-Z Brand: B 

Baracuta 

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen one of those, but then again I don't always make it over to the men's section. Recently I have found a pair of Bonobos pants for men - in the women's section! They should sell for upwards of $40. Today I found my first Robert Graham shirt. Can't wait to list it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! I've never found a Robert Graham shirt. Starting to think Florida is not the place.
      I find the men's section soooo much easier to shop in and find good stuff. Don't have the patience to search all the women's clothes. Just jeans and jackets.

      Delete