Friday, April 15, 2016

Blacklist






Does anybody else watch the Blacklist? It's one of my favorite shows on TV along with TWD, Empire and Scandal. I LOVE Reddington; my favorite character on television. Yesterday's episode had me sobbing on the couch. Just heartbreaking. If anybody watches....what did you think? If you don't watch, I strongly recommend giving it a try. 


Anyway, when it comes to ebay I'm doing alright. I've been home sick all week again and used the time to list. Of the 100 items I bought in Naples two weeks ago, I have 3 left to list. I've already sold 16 of the items, which proves if you list items you will sell items. Nothing sells unless it's listed. 


Here are a few items I sold the last couple days: 


 
         Escada Margaretha Ley Blouse

          Cost: $2.15       Sold: $39.99




     Ermenegildo Zegna Men's Jeans 36

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $39.99





         Dwyane Wade Youth XL Jersey

          Cost: $2.29          Sold: $14.00





        Jamie Sadock Women's Pants 10

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $19.00





         True Religion Graphic T Size M 

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $17.99 

I should've priced this shirt higher. It had 8 watchers in a couple hours and sold within a day. The completed sales told me $17.99 was a good price, but I guess you never know. 





         Hickey Freeman Men's Blazer 44 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $34.99 





          Betsey Johnson Purse NWOT 

          Cost: $4.50          Sold: $41.00 


How is April treating you? 

5 comments:

  1. I don't watch much television, but Outlander (on Starz) is my current favorite.

    You get your items for such reasonable prices! The cheapest I can purchase anything at GW is $4.49 - unless they're having a $2 sale, and then it's CRAZY busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the cheapest price at our GWs too. The ones in SWFL have 50% off day once a month. That's how I get good prices. They are SUPER CRAZY but I go early. That's when I get to go. It's a 4 hour drive one way so I don't get to go often.

      Delete
    2. Florida is better than here in eastern NC. Nothing ever goes on sale...ever. No color tags...no sale days...not even customer bathrooms. The gw in other parts of the state have sales and tag days but that's a 3-4 hour drive and I don't get to do that very often. So much for the greener grass theory!

      Delete
  2. OMG - I couldn't believe Blacklist! I haven't watched religiously and I saw probably the last 15-20 minutes of this episode. I couldn't believe they killed her off! I liked James Spader in Boston Legal (what I remember of it - I can't remember sh!t these days - remember him in Pretty in Pink!?!) but he really elevated his game with this Reddington character!!! I wasn't emotionally invested like I should have been but I got teary eyed just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blacklist. I was trying not to let myself get upset because I kept thinking it wasn't going to have actually happened. I'm still wondering if it was some sort of trick.

    ReplyDelete