Sunday, December 13, 2015

Can't Complain.....










Hey Everybody! This has been a great week. My dog has over 900,000 views on YouTube; I got to speak with Papi from ESPN's Highly Questionable (he is my favorite). My best friend Sharen has suffered through a rough couple years: her husband and mother passed away, she lost her job and her employer found a way to get her Social Security disability taken away. With some of my ebay profits, I bought her a Kindle Fire for Christmas. She hardly has enough money to pay her bills, so she would never be able to afford a tablet. She cried happy tears, it was a great feeling! I was also able to donate $300 to a dog rescue organization, with the profits from Buckeye's video. Amazing week!

The only negatives: our home owner's association might force us to move out of our home. Even though my dogs are support dogs for our disabilities, we are only allowed one dog. The association allowed us to have the two dogs, but nothing could happen. Well, they ran out of the garage and at a dog last week. Complete accident and they didn't touch the dog but now we might have to move out. I'm nervous about it. Don't want to move out of Disney's home. 

Plus; ebay was just so-so. I've only sold 23 items so far. I'm on pace to sell less than last December, which is frustrating. Here are a couple things I sold: 




                         Cost: $3.00 






                         Cost: $4.00





                         Cost: $4.50 





                         Cost: Free 





                         Cost: $2.86 

These jeans didn't sell for much but they had been listed since April so I'm happy they are gone. 





                         Cost: Free 





                         Cost: Free 

I will only make a couple dollars off these figures but I found them in the trash. Last year when I was walking door to door campaigning for a candidate, someone had a Star Wars Monopoly game sitting at the top of their trash can. The box was beat up but all the pieces were new. So, I divided the pieces and listed them separately. I'll take a couple bucks from something dug out of the trash. You never know where you will find something valuable. 


How has your December been? Seems a lot of sellers are struggling. I just wish more would've sold so I don't have to drag it with me to Naples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment