Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!







Merry Christmas everybody! How was your Christmas? We had an amazing Christmas. It was amazingly hot!!! 91 degrees on Christmas is just not right but it was still a great day. My ebay sales bought perfect gifts for family and friends. 







Not surprisingly, my eBay sales have been pretty good the last couple days. Every time I leave my stuff at home, I sell a ton of items. I changed the handling on all my items to 10 days, but it doesn't seem to impact my sales. I currently have 18 sold items to ship at home and have shipped several here in Naples. Here are a few of the items I've sold recently: 




                        Cost: $3.75 





                       Cost: Free 





                        Cost: $4.99 





                        Cost: $5.00 





                        Cost: Free 





                         Cost: $2.00 





                        Cost: Free 





                        Cost: $1.50 





                        Cost: $2.00 




                        Cost: $5.00 





                          Cost: $5.00

MBT is a brand to look out for. These are the only pair I've ever found; but MBT shoes/sandals sell very well. 





                        Cost: Free 





                         Cost: $5.00 





                         Cost: $6.00 


I've got a good amount saved in PayPal and play in my fantasy football championship tomorrow; will make either $400 or $900 with that game. Currently, saving to pay for my dog's training, to donate to a dog rescue organization and furniture; including a TV. Next, I'm working on my debt and a HUGE summer vacation. 

I'll detail my goals tomorrow. What are your goals for 2016? 

No comments:

Post a Comment