Friday, December 18, 2015

Drama

How is everybody doing??? Having great Christmas sales? 

This year has definitely been slower than last year. I have more items listed, the quality of my items is better; yet I've sold a lot less. 

Sorry I haven't posted any helpful posts recently. I have one ready to type, just been busy. The HOA where we live has decided my rescue dog is a monster and needs to go to Dog Boarding School or she can't live with us. She was abused and has PTSD so certain things can trigger aggression in her. She doesn't seem to have any control of it and is very apologetic afterwards. She has never actually touched anybody but she is very scary. My heart aches for her. Gator Bait is such a sweet girl, who has overcome so much already. Hopefully, we can get her the help she needs. Only problem: boarding school is over $1000 for 2 weeks. The ebay Gods better help me! 







                         Gator Bait 



I have not been able to focus on eBay as much but here are a few sales from the last week: 




                       Cost: $5.00 





I had no clue what the symbol on this sweater stood for. I just knew it was old and I'd never seen it before; which is a good thing. After putting my entire family on the case, turns out it's a fraternity. Get profit margin. I'll look for fraternity and sorority items in the future. 

                         Cost: 60 cents 





                         Cost: $3.00 






                        Cost: $6.00 

Goodwill is so expensive compared to other thrift shops. 





                        Cost: $5.00


We leave for the holiday tomorrow. I packed some items that may sell. Of course that means everything I left behind will sell. I'm doing 10 day handling for everything I don't bring. People will buy anyway. 

Hope the holidays are treating you right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment