Friday, February 26, 2016

Hello from Las Vegas!










Hello everybody from Las Vegas! How is your week going? 

We head back to Florida tomorrow and loved our time in Las Vegas. We bought whatever we wanted and ate whatever we wanted. Here is some serious evidence: 




My stomach still hurts from the donut! Swear it was as big as my head. For the record: it's only half gone!! Haha! 

It felt really good to just let loose for once. Monday I can get back to work again. Cool thing? I'm half to my next selling goal already. 

Apparently, I'm now a top rated seller. No clue what that means. Any help on that? I guess it's an honor. 


Here are a few things I've sold since being in Las Vegas: 





     Mother Slacker Fray Jeans Size 27 

        Cost: $6.00          Sold: $73.00

Mother will be on my next A-Z brand list. I've only found two pairs. They are rare and definitely an incredible find. 





  Baracuta 80's Men's Harrington Jacket 

        Cost: $4.00          Sold: $65.00 





     Eileen Fisher Linen Women's Pants 

        Cost: $0.00          Sold: $14.99


These pants would've sold for more if not for a small stain. They were free with my SWFL Goodwill loyalty card. 






       1950's Men's Letterman Sweater 

         Cost: $4.29          Sold: $45.99 


The letterman sweater is VERY cool. You just don't find items in thrift stores from the 1950's anymore. This sweater is like a link to a simpler past. 





      Ermenegildo Zegna Men's Jacket 

        Cost: $4.50          Sold: $35.00


I find it amazing I can make money while enjoying Las Vegas. I love the freedom of selling on eBay! 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being TRS. I don't know all the advantages to that, but I do think it boosts buyers' confidence in purchasing from you when they see that. I am on track to be TRS next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great sales! Never heard of that brand of jeans- will definitely be looking out for these! Being TRS you get a discount on shipping which helps out a ton! You will see when you print the shipping label how much the discount is and it can be up to 20%. I love making money when I'm on vacation too! Never gets old! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading your blog and really enjoy it! I'm a fellow Ebayer (14 years) and really enjoy the freedom as well...and the thrill of the hunt! Looking forward to all of your future posts!

    ReplyDelete