Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sorry



Sorry I haven't posted the best shirt brands to buy yet. I have the research done but need to type it up. It's been a rough couple days. I coached guys basketball for years. I've coached NBA players and over 50 college players; but every player I coached has a place in my heart. They are "my boys" forever. 



This is Bensen. I coached him the first couple years after he moved to Florida from Haiti. Bensen never played college basketball but his energy and laughter were always in the back of my mind. 

Sadly Bensen was murdered on Sunday. He was visiting Miami and just going to the mall. Someone saw he had jewelry, money and was driving a nice rental car. He wasn't involved in anything criminal and was just minding his own business. Someone robbed him and killed him in cold blood. 

I know this blog is about selling on eBay but sometimes we hit roadblocks and tragedy gets in the way. I'm heartbroken right now. Thanks for listening. 


Here are a few sales I've completed in the last couple days: 




         Tommy Bahama Men's shirt 

                         Cost: $4.29 
                        Sold: $39.99 





             Miss Me Bootcut Jeans 

                        Cost: $6.00 
                       Sold: $47.99 





      J Brand High Rise Skinny Jeans

                         Cost: $3.99 
                        Sold: $48.00  





    Tommy Hilfiger 90's Hip Hop Jacket

                        Cost: $1.59  
                       Sold: $80.00 





I found this Hermes tie today. It's BEAUTIFUL but who pays $388 for a tie??? I know I didn't. I bought it for $1.32. 


February is already treating me right. I've got some things to list. How is February for you? 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I forgot to send you my email in case you want to contact:
    antonio.albarracinmarcos@bonavendi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete