Sunday, February 21, 2016

Work Smarter Not Harder



          "Work harder, not smarter" 

I LOVE that saying. The ideal situation is to make the most money and have the greatest impact on people's lives with the least amount of time and effort. You can work 60 hours a week, but if you aren't working smart; the time is wasted. I found a website last night that everybody might want to check out: moneypantry.com. It is full of information on ways to make extra money from home and with very little effort. 

That being said, I work pretty hard. Or at least somewhat hard. In February though, I've been lazy. I've only gone thrift shopping twice and listed probably 20 items. I needed time to be lazy. Since July, I've worked every day except holidays. Of course with ebay, you get what you put into it. I've only sold 37 items this month. Still, I think it's important to take a break when needed. After my trip to Las Vegas, I'll be ready to get after it again. So if you're anything like me I'm telling you: ITS OK TO BREATHE AND TAKE A BREAK SOMETIMES. Ebay allows you to take a break and sell the items you've already listed. It allows you to work smarter, not harder. 


Here are a few things I've sold the last couple days: 




     Ralph Lauren Vintage Rugby Shirt 

       Cost: $4.29          Sold: $25.00 





     Silver Aiko Women's Jeans size 30 

       Cost: $5.00          Sold: $17.00 

I thought these jeans would sell for more. I'm not sure why they didn't? 





     Lucky Brand Men's Floral Shirt XXL 

       Cost: $2.15          Sold: $19.99 





   Faribault Woolen Mills Vintage Blanket 

       Cost: $0.00          Sold: $27.99 





   J Brand Women's skinny jeans size 30 

       Cost: $6.00          Sold: $39.99 





       NYDJ Leopard Print Jeans Size 6 

       Cost: $5.00          Sold: $15.99 

Another pair of jeans I thought would sell a little higher, but oh well. 





   Dragonfly Gargoyles Men's Shirt XXL 

       Cost: $2.15          Sold: $24.99 

Dragonfly isn't a brand you will find often but if you do....buy it! 





     New York Rangers Men's Nike Shirt 

       Cost: $1.07          Sold: $16.80 




I'll see you all after VEGAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment