Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥






Am I the only one whose eBay sales are on fire? I hope not! My sales have been as hot as the weather here in Florida. I've sold 21 items since my post on Sunday! 21 sales is the most for me in a 4 day period ever. It's so shocking I'm wondering if I'm on candid camera or if it's just a dream. 

I tried to find some trends in my flurry of sales, so I could pass along advice. Unfortunately, there are no trends in my sales. Look at these numbers: 


Number of items sold in August: 

Men's Clothing: 27 
Women's Clothing: 24 
Other items: 14 


Specific Articles of Clothing sold in August: 

Jeans/Pants: 14 
Jackets/sweaters: 15 
Shirts: 17 


You can see the sales are spread out across both genders and every article of clothing. My advice would be: list a diverse range of items. NFL items are selling now. School clothes and supplies. Jackets and jeans are selling to the people getting prepared for cooler temperatures. Hawaiian shirts and shorts are selling to people like me, who are still suffering through 105 degree days. Buy a wide range of items. Don't get yourself stuck in a cycle of selling the same items or type of item over and over again. 

Here are a few of my sales from the last 4 days: 



       Life is Good Women's T-Shirts XL 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $24.99 





          LL Bean Women's Pants NWT

          Cost: $1.00          Sold: $24.99  




       Keen Women's Newport Sandals 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $38.99 


I will be attending more estate sales. I purchased all three of these items at an estate sale on Friday and they sold within days. The prices are too good to pass up. 




       Jag Women's Cargo Pants NWT 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $25.00 





     Women's Cycling Jersey Size Large 

          Cost: $2.99          Sold: $18.99 




    7 For All Mankind Men's Austyn Jeans

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $20.00 





       Brooks Bros Camel Hair Blazer 40

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: 31.99 





       Silver Ripped Tuesday Jeans 27 

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $25.00 





       Denver Broncos Starter Sweater 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $32.00 


If you have any NFL or college football related items get them listed ASAP! If you don't have any....buy some! 




       Harley Davidson Men's Shirt XXL 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $35.00 





       Pendleton Women's Coat NWT 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $34.99 





       Lucky Brand Men's Jeans 52 X 32 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $31.00 



If Hope you're sales have been on fire as well! 












6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are on fire. Good for you!

    I have been doing well, but not as well as you. I have over 290 items listed, and have enjoyed (truly!) two sales a day since Sunday. That's really good for me. My average sale price is $38 per item - so that is good. I think things can only get better from here on out. Thank goodness the sales doldrums are over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $38 per item is GREAT! How has this week gone for you? I've sold a lot more already. Hoping it continues. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. I thought my sales were on the way back up on Wed when I had 8 sales at almost $200. Then Thurs I had one sale for $7. No rhyme or reason for such a big flux in sales. Just keep listing, but it's hard when you have your fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it strange how that works? 8 sales in one day is really high. I've had 5 or more every day this week. No clue why. Hope I'm not dreaming.
      Your last line had me rolling!

      Delete
  3. Great sales! I actually stay away from Estate sales. The prices are soooo high around here. I've discovered that church yard sales are my favorite because there is usually a lot of stuff at cheap prices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh I like church sales too. Love your strategy. I rarely go to estate sales but if they have a lot of interesting looking clothing or toys in the pictures, I'll stop by. Usually clothing is priced pretty cheap at estate sales and I'm just fed up with the thrift stores here. They hardly ever have anything good. It's frustrating.
      I can't wait for garage sale season to start here again. When it's 105 degrees every day, we don't have garage sales. Today was the first day in 3 months that we've had a breeze so maybe there is hope!

      Delete