Monday, August 29, 2016

Best Week Ever!






Last week was my best week on eBay ever! I sold 41 items. I'm in complete shock. That's more than I sold in the entire month of June and more than I sold the entire month of August 2015. I have no clue why?! I'll take it though. August 2016 is going to be my best month ever. I've already sold more items than any other month and am just $12 from it being my most profitable month. I didn't see that coming! Did everybody else have an amazing last week? 

That being said is anybody else having trouble with the eBay app? I sold 10 items on Saturday. Then, the app started acting funny on Sunday morning. I ended up selling 3 items on Sunday night and 1 this morning. I was selling that much in an afternoon last week. Just want to know if eBay is sabotaging me or if everyone else is having problems too? I swear it seems like every time I have success, they find a way to stop it. Maybe I'm just being paranoid 😃? 


Here are a few items I've sold since Wednesday: 



           Hudson Bootcut Jeans 29 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $19.99 





     Levi's Men's 514 Slim Straight Jeans

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $19.99 



I stopped at the Goodwill Outlet on my way home from my thrifting trip last Wednesday. It was the last hour before closing. They had about 15 bins still out and only about 5 shoppers were still in the store. It was magical! I found 5 pairs of jeans, including the two pairs above. It just shows people have no clue what is valuable. 




         Burberry Men's Dress Shirt XL 

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $24.99 





       Diesel Darron Men's Ripped Jeans 

          Cost: $7.00          Sold: $54.99 





       FSU Men's Nike Drifit Shorts Large

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $17.99





       Mo Betta Country Western Shirt 

          Cost: $3.50          Sold: $39.99 


Mo Betta has been on my search list for a long time but I had never found any of the brand's products until now. Definitely add it to your BOLO list. This shirt plus the other items above already made my thrifting trip profitable. 





       RRL Men's Sweater/ Thick Shirt 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $31.99 





       RRL Men's Denim Jacket Size XL

          Cost: $9.00          Sold: $79.99 


BUY ANY RRL ITEM YOU FIND. EVER. 





       Paige Women's Bootcut Jeans 30

          Cost: $4.50          Sold: $24.99 





       J. Press Men's Jacket 42R NWOT 

          Cost: $0.00          Sold: $59.99 


I buy any J. Press item that I find. To get this jacket for free with my Goodwill loyalty card was epic! The jacket was absolutely beautiful. 





    7FAM Women's Kimmie Skinny Jeans

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $24.99 


I could've held out for me, but I was on a roll and said why not? 





         Burberry Men's Golf Vest XL 

          Cost: $3.37          Sold: $24.99 



What were your big sales of the week? 

Tomorrow I'm going to make the 2 hour trip to Tallahassee and go thrifting. I've had great luck finding AMAZING items near the FSU campus, hopefully my luck continues. I've got medical bills and heart worm shots for Buckeye to pay far. Have to keep my foot on the gas. Stay aggressive! 




4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! I know how good it feels to have your hard work pay off like that.

    The past week or ten days has been VERY good for me, too. I have sold more (dollar-wise) in the last 7-day period than I ever have before in another 7-day period. This month may not top June (my best month ever), but it's going to be one of the best. Just this morning I had three very good sales in less than two hours, but it's been quiet since. I took my biggest number of shipments ever to the post office around 11 AM. If this is going to be the way it is from now until Christmas, I will be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you not started school yet? I'm so happy to not go to the post office anymore. That took too much time.

      I'm happy your sales picked up! Hope the sales stay strong too. Would be amazing!

      Delete
  2. Do you buy winter gear? I'm almost sold out of the ones I listed already. Columbia brand ski snow pants or overalls sell wildly. Also Patagonia jackets snow pants or snow bibs. Kids too. Seriously. It's not even cold yet and they are flying off my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost sold out already? That's incredible. I don't sell much winter but I did sell a pair of snow boots today and have sold some gloves in the past. I sell a lot of jackets. I guess the reason I don't sell more is because of my sourcing limitations. Living in Florida, I don't find too much winter stuff. Gainesville does get cold but not snow cold. It snowed one day last year and everybody lost their minds!
      Thanks for the heads up. If I see anything I'll know to buy it now.

      Delete