Saturday, August 13, 2016

I've Been Robbed!!!!!!!












We went on vacation last week to Naples. Really I worked the whole time but the change of scenery was good. When we returned on Sunday night, our house had been robbed! The TVs were gone, PlayStation 3, a valuable coin collection that I was going to sell for a friend and a lot of money. I am so mad! How can somebody come in and steal for us when we work so hard? Even more disturbing: the doors were all locked and there wasn't any damage to the doors, so it was somebody we know. The police have been very helpful and hopefully it will be resolved on Monday or Tuesday. 

This week I also found out every tooth in my mouth is destroyed. Dentist was speechless. I didn't care too much. I've given up on my teeth and have decided to spend my money in other ways. The amount of money they are discussing is just insane. I'll pass! 


This week has been slower. I sold 16 items, while I was in Naples and only 8 items so far this week. I've listed a bunch of items, I bought in Naples so the sales will pick back up. How are your sales going? Here are a few of the items I sold this week: 























If you have Olympic items, list them now. If you see an Olympic item in the store, buy it and list it quickly. This tie sold in a day. 


I'll get back on track with my A-Z list this week. I've been helping a friend with school work and that's been a distraction. 

How are you doing? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, boy! That is terrible news. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope your stuff is recovered.

    Things have been incredibly slow this past week. I think I had four sales this past week. I've been "feeding the beast" with new listings - I'm up to 279. However, things are just super slow here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stinks! You have 100 more items listed than I do. What's your eBay ID again? I tried to look once and couldn't find you. Or what is one rare item you have listed right now?
      Hopefully things pick up soon!
      My problem is: I list faster than I buy. I quickly list everything I buy them have nothing else to list. I REALLY need to go on a thrifting trip. Need stock for November-January desperately.
      Just keep listing. Hard work will pay off!

      Delete
  2. That's horrible you got robbed. Even worse that it was someone you know, told them you were going on vacation (or they heard from someone else.) I hope the cops can figure it out to give you peace of mind so you know who the traitor was. Invite yourselves over to all the people you might suspect and do some snooping around, lol. But what goes around comes back around, so they'll get their "just rewards."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I curse those frenemies! They'll get caught and I hope they pay big time. Who does that? Sadly, it happens often. I'm so sorry that sh!t happens to good people like you.

    On another note, I wish I had your lightning listing skills!

    ReplyDelete