Saturday, August 6, 2016

It's Almost Over!!!!





Summer that is!!! I look like the unabomber trying to hide from the heat by the pool. I officially hate Summer and am so happy it is almost over. The first morning where the air feels crisp and cool is magic; I'm so ready for it! 103, 105, 107 degrees all kill me physically. 

I've been in Naples for the last week. Even though my handling time was switched to 5 days, I still sold 14 items. Today was 50% off at Goodwill day and tax free weekend, so I'm excited to list my purchases this week. Here are a few things I sold this week: 




       Faconnable Womens Quilted Jacket

          Cost: $3.00         Sold: $25.00 




    Ralph Lauren Women's Denim Jacket

          Cost: $0.00          Sold: $15.99




       Peter Hahn Men's Cashmere Blazer

          Cost: $4.00          Sold: $51.99





          Jhane Barnes Men's Sweater

          Cost: $3.99          Sold: $34.00




 
       Alan Flusser Men's Sweater NWT 

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $31.99 





       Harley Davidson Men's Hoodie M

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $44.99



Jackets and sweaters are starting to sell really well. Buyers are getting ready for the fall and winter. If you've got some sitting around to be listed do it now. 





         Betsey Johnson Cosmetic Bag 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $17.00





       Seattle Seahawks Blank Jersey 

          Cost: $4.29          Sold: $15.99


NFL items will start flying out of stores now. I always buy any blank jersey I find. People love to have their own name printed on the jerseys. 




        Lot 29 Taz Vintage Men's Shirt 

          Cost: $1.99          Sold: $17.00





       Eileen Fisher Women's Pants New 

          Cost: $2.50          Sold: $55.00





     Avanti Vintage Hawaiian Men's Shirt

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $49.99 




       Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shirt 

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $20.00



July ended pretty well and August is starting just as well. How is August treating you? 




1 comment:

  1. Nice sales (yet again)! I love that Hawaiian shirt. Just five sales for me so far this week. I have lots of sweaters to list and I can't wait for the sweater rush that fall can be. :)

    ReplyDelete