Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Greatest Weakness

It's always important to know your strengths and weaknesses. In selling on eBay I have one MAJOR weakness. Sometimes, I miss condition flaws in the items I try to flip. I purchase items with condition problems; when I shouldn't. Most of the time, I catch the flaws before listing the item. In that situation, I waste money but at least I didn't sell an item with an unnoticed flaw. A couple times I've sold an item with a small flaw before realizing the problem. Unfortunately, the only 3 times I've sold an item with an unnoticed flaw were all this month. My inattention to detail is costing me money and causing my customers to receive inferior products. I need to improve on my weakness immediately. What weakness do you need to correct? 

I've made several sales recently. Here are a few of the sales: 





       Marni zipped women's sweater

                    Cost: $8.00 
                   Sold: $49.99 




 
         LED Zeppelin Blacklight poster

                    Cost: Free 
                  Sold: $29.99




           Wu-Tang Clan 5 poster lot 

                    Cost: Free 
                  Sold: $39.99 





     Tommy Bahama men's shirt NWT 

                    Cost: $4.49 
                   Sold: $15.99




            Sting WCW vintage shirt 

                    Cost: $2.49 
                   Sold: $11.99


How has your week been so far? 

1 comment: