Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Is Going To Be Good



Like Phil Collins says: "I can feel it coming in the air tonight!" April is going to be a great month. No doubt. Why? 



You may have heard me mention my dog is kind of famous. Strange...I know! Well, now she receives monthly royalty checks for her video. This month we got $134! Last month was $74. Who knew? She is almost to 1.15 million views. Just insane! So, that was a great start to the month. I'm looking at it as the start of the new month anyway. 

The other reason? I've listed 34 items from my Naples shopping spree already and several have sold. Here are a few: 




    Lucky Brand Women's X-Long Jeans

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $19.99 



 
     Hudson Signature Bootcut Jeans 

          Cost: $4.80          Sold: $34.99 

This is the second pair of Hudson Signature Bootcut jeans I've sold in 2 days and third in a week. They sell for a nice profit EVERY time. 





         NYDJ Jeans with Rhinestones 

          Cost: $2.50          Sold: $19.99 





     Tommy Bahama Men's Short Jeans 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $19.99 







     Gene Ewing Bis Vintage Men's Shirt 

          Cost: $2.15          Sold: $12.99 


The Gene Ewing shirt is the only item I'm mentioning that has been listed for a while. I had never heard of the brand, but after you've done this for a while; that can be a very good thing. If I find a unique item like this shirt, I usually buy it. You might not make a huge profit, but you can bet someone is looking for that strange item. 


How do you feel about April? I hope everyone has an incredible month! 


8 comments:

  1. hi.....looks like you picked up alot of great stuff thrifting in naples........i'm headed down there in a few weeks......where are the best places to go thrifting down there if you could share please :) thanks jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have A LOT of car space or suit cases! That's very exciting. You'll be able to attest to how good it is.
      Ok here are my favorites in SW Florida. Some are in the Estero/Ft. Myers area but are well worth the drive:

      1. Family Thrift Store- Colonial Blvd in Ft Myers just west of 75 off exit 136. The prices are unbeatable and selection is amazing. Best thrift store I've ever been to. Just make sure you bring cash if you go. They don't take cards.

      2. Goodwill Island Park in San Carlos Park/Estero area. Right off 41. My secret GW that most people ignore.

      3. Goodwill East Naples- it's on 41 by the Courthouse. The store used to be a Kmart and is huge. Selection is great. A lot of vintage items.

      Delete
    2. Those 3 stand out above all the rest. They are must go to. The next set that are amazing:
      4. Goodwill Golden Gate- off Golden Gate Pkwy near Dairy Queen (Naples)
      5. Goodwill Pine Ridge Rd (Naples)
      6. Goodwill Far East Naples- at intersection of 41 and 951.
      7. Goodwill- Treeline (Ft Myers) by the airport
      8. Goodwill FGCU- off corkscrew Rd it's right off 75. Prices are a little much. (Estero)
      9. Goodwill Bonita Springs- at the corner of Bonita Beach Rd and 41. Large store.
      10. Goodwill Daniels Pkwy- off Daniels Pkwy by the Minnesota Twins baseball stadium (Ft. Myers)

      Those are the ones I always hit. There are many others but for the most part their selections or prices are crazy.

      If you go on thriftshopper.com you can find the exact address of all the stores.

      Let me know what all you find! I promise you won't be disappointed.

      Delete
    3. oh my.........thanks for responding........my boyfriend is like omg.......i will let you know where i go and what i find.....thanks sooo much for sharing :) jennifer

      Delete
    4. super nice of you to put together this list, thanks lady! If I ever get to FL again I know who to contact!

      Delete
  2. I love that your famous dog is making money! That is hilarious! You always do so well on jeans. I look but they are hit or miss around here on the good Mens brands. Hope April is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My dog is a mess!!!!

      Men's jeans are very hit or miss. I struggle to find good men's jeans. For every 10 good pairs of women's jeans I find, I might find 1 good pair of men's jeans. Men just hold onto their stuff. Same with plus sizes for women.

      Really my love for jeans is laziness on my part. They are just so easy!

      Delete
    2. You have an eye for picking out good denim, and we're all learning SO MUCH from you! Thanks so much, friend!

      Delete