Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Madness



Sorry I haven't posted! It's NCAA Tournament time and I get a LITTLE distracted with all the passion. There is nothing I have more (other than my family) than basketball. Plus, I had a first birthday to attend: 





   My brother, niece and I at her first birthday party ❤️❤️


As it pertains to ebay, I've sold a few things. Down to only 136 items listed. I can't wait to thrift shop down here in SWFL. Bad news: I went 6 months without anything being returned, now I've had 3 returns this week. None of them my fault....people either don't read descriptions or don't know their measurements. Still, I HATE the returns. I'm very detailed in my descriptions; in order to avoid returns. Oh well. 


Here a few items I sold the last couple days: 



 
     7 For All Mankind Austyn Men's Jeans

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $49.99





        Madewell women's skinny jeans

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $27.99





        Jamie Sadock Women's Jacket 

          Cost: $10.00          Sold: $24.99

Apparently, $10 was too much to pay for this jacket. You live, you learn. 





     White Mountain Lunchbox Puzzle

          Cost: $0.00          Sold: $17.99

We are a little bit obsessed with puzzles. We've completed 17 Thomas Kinkade DISNEY puzzles since Christmas. See an example: 




I was given the lunchbox puzzle as a gift but am not feeling the White Mountain puzzles. So, I decided to sell it. Not too bad of a sale for an item that cost me nothing. 




     Lucky Brand Men's Western Shirt 

          Cost: $4.49          Sold: $24.99 

Western shirts with Pearl snaps are almost always a great buy. Snatch them up...if you find them! 




        NYDJ Women's Jeans Size 6 

          Cost: $2.00          Sold: $14.99


I didn't make a huge profit on these jeans but couldn't resist NYDJ jeans for $2.00. 


How is March treating you? 

1 comment:

  1. There must be something in the air! I've had 4 return requests this month, and I have only sold 27 items. What's up with that? I provided detailed measurements, and yet the buyers say the items don't fit. One buyer didn't even notice that a pair of pants was listed as a women's tall. It is stressing me out way more than it should, but it does kind of bug me. Do you charge a restocking fee? I just changed all of my listings to a 10% restocking fee.

    ReplyDelete