Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So Ready!



I'm so ready for Spring Break next week! Why you may ask? 





I only have 144 items listed on eBay. It would be understandable if I had inventory waiting to be listed, but I don't. I only have a couple items that need steamed and listed. 

So, Spring Break I'm taking Daniella to Naples for the week. I will finally be able to do some thrift shopping. In Naples, I usually find 15-30 items per store. In Gainesville lately: 2-3 items for store. It feels like my paypal account is stagnant, but only because I don't have anything to list. Does anybody else ever encounter this issue? 


Here are a few things I did sell in the last 2 days: 



     LL Bean Sherpa lined Women's Vest 

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $34.99 


I try to look for Sherpa lined jackets and vests; they sell very well. 




       Michael Kors Men's Jeans size 42

          Cost: $0.00          Sold: $27.00 


These were another Goodwill of Southwest Florida loyalty purchase. Those little cards save me so much money! 





         Joe's Jeans Mini Skirt Size 27 

           Cost: $4.49          Sold: $11.99

I thought this skirt would sell for more. I generally don't buy and sell skirts, so it's a lesson learned. 





          Miss Me Capri Jeans Size 31 

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $49.99 

Daniella and I went to Goodwill on Friday. She has become quite the thrift shopper, when I push her in a wheelchair and basically hold her captive! We only found 2 quality items in the whole store. I listed the two pairs of jeans I found today. I got an offer on one pair and this pair sold within hours of listing it. Just shows people will buy quality items. Problem is: finding them. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never sold many pairs of jeans because I do not find the brands you mention. Just goes to show you, a seller's "niche" can vary from region to region. I have a friend a couple of states away from me and her bread and butter items are so much different from mine. There's room for everyone on Ebay! :) I would have loved to have joined your jean challenge but I knew I would lose. I love reading about other sellers and what they find and flip. It is SO interesting to various approaches - I have learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **correction............

    It is so interesting to read about various approaches......

    (it was early) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!! Thanks for sharing... I just started a youtube channel myself about what I have recently sold on ebay for $20 or more. I hope you'll check it out!

    Thanks again!
    ~Becky (Dorky Thrifters)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJezDulkxs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Me jeans! My favorite finds!

    I wish I had the same problem....I have hundreds of things to list in my attic, but I'm just too lazy sometimes and I enjoy the hunt way too much. My boyfriend enjoys the hunt, but also enjoys the listing part. I wish I had the same feeling haha!

    ReplyDelete