Thursday, March 10, 2016

Oh Thrift Stores Crack Me Up Sometimes





I saw this picture and thought it was perfect. Love it! 


So, thrift stores can be a funny place. The things you find and people you meet can be halarious! Here are some funny things I found along the way: 



WHAT? Who would buy this painting? Who exactly is that in the painting? I was laughing pretty hard when I saw it. 




I know Habitat for Humanity stores sell toilets; yet I found the toilet in a Hospice store. It was randomly sitting by clothes and mugs. I should've gotten a wider photo shot. 




Hey, at least the company is honest! This was the brand tag on a men's shirt. Haha! 





I guess someone was hungry and too lazy to throw away the pizza crust! 




I bought this mug. Couldn't resist. 

What funny items or people have you seen along the way? 



March has gone fairly well. I'm sick again so I haven't been able to do much shopping. Here are a few items I've sold recently: 





         Hugo Boss Linen Jacket 44L 

          Cost: $3.00          Sold: $39.99




       Ralph Lauren Men's Argyle Vest 

          Cost: $2.50          Sold: $23.99





     Polo Sport Bear Rugby Men's Shirt 

        Cost: $4.50          Sold: $45.99





       Joe's Jeans Skinny Jeans Size 30

          Cost: $4.99          Sold: $15.99





         Mother Women's Jeans Size 25 

        Cost: $6.00          Sold: $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment