Friday, March 25, 2016

Hello From Naples.....







I spent the first half of Spring Break in Naples with Daniella. We went to the beach, museum and pool. Her first time away from home without her parents was a success. I'm spending the second half of Spring Break to thrift shop. I'm down to 130 listed items and needed some inventory. Luckily, I'm in thrifting heaven. Take a look: 



This cart full of stuff only cost me $50! I've found some AMAZING items and tomorrow is 50% off day at Goodwill. So far, I've spent $143.29 and my potential profit is: $1819.00 (before shipping). I'd say a $1500 or so profit to point. So of my favorite finds so far: 


Balenciaga women's 80's silk blouse: paid $4.29/ list price $124.99 

Cavalli Floral Jeans: 
Paid $4.99/ list price $75

Levi's Big E Reversible Vest from 60's/70's. My first Levi's Big E find! 
Paid $3.00/ list price $75 

Helly Hansen Vintage Snow Suit
Paid $8.00/ list price $74.99 

Woolrich Vintage Thick Jacket 
Paid $4.00/ List price $119.99



Love this Navy jacket I bought for $2.00. It's very cool! 



Of course I had to buy Drake's Hotline Bling sweatshirt too!!! Could never pass that up! 


I also found the usual brands: Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Pendleton, Nike, NYDJ, Hickey Freeman, Jhane Barnes, Calvin Klein, Jamie Sadock and Baracuta. Tomorrow should be EPIC! 


Apparently, I'm the only who really buys and sells jeans. Positive: at least I didn't have to send anybody a great pair of jeans. Negative: I'm not sure how much I'm helping people with my posts, when so many items I sell are jeans. 

I've only sold 8 things this week and most have been jeans. If you aren't selling them....still be on the lookout for great brands. I find them everywhere! Here are a few items I sold: 



        Lacoste Men's Jeans Size 36 

          Cost: $5.00          Sold: $21.99 




     7 For All Mankind Men's Austyn Jeans

          Cost: $6.00          Sold: $39.99





  Lucky Brand Boyfriend Women's Jeans

       Cost: $2.99          Sold: $29.99 




   Adriano Goldschmied The Stevie Jeans

       Cost: $4.99          Sold: $19.00




       Lilly Pulitzer Womens Golf Pants 

       Cost: $4.00          Sold: $13.00

5 comments:

  1. I sell jeans :-) don't find as many great ones but do actively look. Thrift stores are high here and no outlet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting about jeans! I will just wait to look for them until GW is having their $2 sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep posting about jeans! I don't know if other people are beating me to the good stuff, but I never find the brands you name. Ive found one pair of Miss Me, one pair of Lucky and a few pairs of Chico's platinum and one recent vintage Levi's jean jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting about Daniella :) I know what a major thing it is to be away from the parents for the first time, good job. I lost my very special sister a few years ago, and I adore you for loving her so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep posting about Daniella :) I know what a major thing it is to be away from the parents for the first time, good job. I lost my very special sister a few years ago, and I adore you for loving her so much <3

    ReplyDelete