Thursday, November 19, 2015

A-Z Brands: No Brand

Quick question: what does everybody do with their ebay store when away from home for a week or longer? I usually just don't do anything then explain to buyers when I will ship an item. I offer to refund their money if they don't want to wait. I've never had anyone have any problem or request a refund. Yet; I just opened an official store in the last couple months and could see it being a problem in the future. How do you handle it? Put your store on vacation? Up your handling time to 5 days? 
Last question: is it possible to put only certain items on vacation? I plan to take a suit case full of items with me to Naples for Thanksgiving so I can ship them if they sell. Of course, it's always the items I don't bring that sell 😔. 


Last A-Z Brand: 

No Brand 


There is only one item I buy regardless of brand, so I figured I should include it on the list. The item? Cycling jerseys! 

I don't really have any research on cycling jerseys or much to say; other than buy them! You can generally find cycling jerseys pretty cheap and in amazing condition. They will make you a nice profit. Here are some recent sales: 



I added Rapha to my search list. Never heard of the brand before but most the highest selling cycling jerseys were Rapha. 

















I have found 3 cycling jerseys and sold all 3 VERY quickly. If you find and list a cycling jerseys it will: 

1. Have A LOT of views and watches QUICKLY! 

2. Sell QUICKLY! 

3. Sell for a nice profit 


Cycling jerseys are generally as close to instant cash/ instant gratification as you get on eBay. Here are the jerseys I've sold on eBay: 



                         Cost: $1.07 

I found this jersey in the bins at the Goodwill Outlet. It didn't have tags but clearly had never been worn. 




I found this jersey at a clothing sale for people with Down's Syndrome. I was given a voucher for 5 shirts, 5 pants, 5 jackets and 5 pairs of shoes due to my disabilities. I got this jersey as one of my shirts. 





                          Cost: $6.00 

I was not afraid to pay $6.00 for a cycling jersey. The jersey was brand new and I knew it would still make a great profit.  This jersey sold in a day. 




Thanks for reading the A-Z Brand list.  I'm so happy to hear some of your success stories with brands on the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment