Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Hope you are enjoying time with your family. 

I have been helping an elderly friend clean her closet the last couple days. Nobody had been in her closet for 25 years! Check it out: 




By the way: she would kill me for posting this picture so let's keep it a secret! 

I found a lot of trash. A LOT OF TRASH!! For instance: 



Crackers from 1993! Disgusting! 




Never seen a pair of shoes fall apart like these Reeboks! 


I have it cleaned about 75% out. Last night I saw my first roach (shockingly) and I was done! I don't do roaches. I have found some gems along the way though. I will list the item and we will split the profit. Here are some of the gems I found so far: 




The Pendleton jacket I found is Christmas colors but it's the same exact jacket. 





Ralph Lauren vintage pillowcases from 1994. New in the package. Listed for $68.00. 




Dallas Cowboys New Era hat from the 1970's. New! Listed for $99.99. 




Dallas Cowboys 1970's new hat. I couldn't find a brand on the hat so I just listed it for $29.00. 





I just wrote about this brush in my Avon post and then it appeared. Very excited over this find. 





Levi's vintage youth denim jacket from the 1980's. New with the tags. It's difficult to find this jacket for sale in used condition so I have no clue what to price it at new. Any suggestions? 



We have sold some things this week. It never fails the stuff I don't bring with me on vacation is always what sells. Hopefully some things I brought with me will sell so I don't have to haul it all back to Gainesville. Here are a few things I've sold this week: 




My great friend Stephanie and I are splitting the profits on the wet suit. It cost us about $1.20. 





                         Cost: 30 cents 





                         Cost: 50 cents 





                         Cost: 50 cents 





                         Cost: $5.00





                         Cost: $2.15 




I hope everybody has a fabulous Thanksgiving and Go Buckeyes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment